An eBay seller blundered when she posted a picture of a dress — not realising she could be seen KNICKERLESS in a mirror.
Horrified Aimi Jones, 21, quickly spotted her embarrassing gaffe after trying to flog the yellow frock on the auction site.
The waitress removed the picture in which she wears just a bra but it had already been seen — and was posted on Twitter and Facebook.
SEE ALL THE PICS AND THE WHOLE STORY HERE ... AND BECAREFUL WHAT YOU POST!
Someone told cops he thought he saw the king of beasts loose on the street, and he wasn't lion.
Dispatchers in Norfolk, Va. received a 911 call Tuesday reporting that a baby lion was strolling down the street, potentially on the hunt for its next meal, The Virginian-Pilot reported.
The animal in question, however, was no big cat, but actually Charles the Monarch, a Labradoodle whose coat had been shaved to make him resemble Big Blue, the mascot of Old Dominion University.
‘Tim McGraw and Friends’ — a new compilation album put together by the singer’s former record label partner Curb Records — will feature 11 fan-favorite collaborations from a 21-year career. ‘Twisted,’ a duet with Colt Ford, has been announced as the album’s single, but fans can look for other pairings with Lionel Richie, Randy Travis, Tony Bennett and Faith Hill when the compilation is released on Jan. 22, exclusively at Walmart.
‘Tim McGraw and Friends’ Track Listing:
1. ‘Sail On’ (with Lionel Richie)
2. ‘Twisted’ (with Colt Ford)
3. ‘Owe Them More Than That’ (with Kenny Rogers)
4. ‘Me and Tennessee’ (with Gwyneth Paltrow)
5. ‘Middle Age Crazy’ (with Jerry Lee Lewis & Jon Brion)
6. ‘Can’t Hurt a Man’ (with Randy Travis)
7. ‘Find Out Who Your Friends Are’ (with Tracy Lawrence)
8. ‘Cold, Cold Heart’ (with Tony Bennett)
9. ‘Milk Cow Blues’ (with Ray Benson)
10. ‘Bring on the Rain’ (with Jo Dee Messina)
11. ‘It’s Your Love’ (with Faith Hill)
WHO WOULD THINK THAT WATCHING AN OLD MAN PLAY TROMBONE WOULD BE SO AMUSING.
1. Unflattering winter coats and layers.
2. No matter how much snuggling and cuddling you do, it's still too cold to really want to take your clothes off.
3. And it's definitely too cold for a sexy peek of skin in your outfit. What am I supposed to attract men with, my wit and charm? (JK. Kind of.)
4. Speaking of skin, winter skin: Pasty, dry, flaky. Sexy!
5. Runny noses.
6. Constant colds.
7. Hat hair.
8. Wet, freezing feet with possibly frostbitten toes.
9. Post-New Year's, we'll be entering the least social season of the year. If you don't have a steady guy, good luck meeting one when you're virtually chained to your couch and space heater for the next three months.
10. And if you do have one, get ready for months of bickering over whose turn it is to choose the Netflix movie and what toppings to get on your third pizza of the week tonight.
11. The awkwardness of starting to date right before Valentine's Day.
12. Your New Year's resolution to drink less, save money, and eat healthy is really going to interfere with all your best dating plans.
13. Trying to shave your legs over goosebumps in the shower.
14. Seasonal affective disorder.