1. Unflattering winter coats and layers.
2. No matter how much snuggling and cuddling you do, it's still too cold to really want to take your clothes off.
3. And it's definitely too cold for a sexy peek of skin in your outfit. What am I supposed to attract men with, my wit and charm? (JK. Kind of.)
4. Speaking of skin, winter skin: Pasty, dry, flaky. Sexy!
5. Runny noses.
6. Constant colds.
7. Hat hair.
8. Wet, freezing feet with possibly frostbitten toes.
9. Post-New Year's, we'll be entering the least social season of the year. If you don't have a steady guy, good luck meeting one when you're virtually chained to your couch and space heater for the next three months.
10. And if you do have one, get ready for months of bickering over whose turn it is to choose the Netflix movie and what toppings to get on your third pizza of the week tonight.
11. The awkwardness of starting to date right before Valentine's Day.
12. Your New Year's resolution to drink less, save money, and eat healthy is really going to interfere with all your best dating plans.
13. Trying to shave your legs over goosebumps in the shower.
14. Seasonal affective disorder.